Mar 31, 2009
Mar 30, 2009
Mar 27, 2009
We wish you all a fantastic weekend!!!
Mar 26, 2009
I really love the fact that Dora the Explorer along with her friends are featured characters on the containers. I think this really adds to the "kid-friendly" nature of this product. Another plus is that Yoplait Kids offers the Box Tops for Education coupons on the outer packaging.
Along with sampling the yogurt, I received this fantastic Get Active prize pack which includes a travel cooler (to take your yogurt on the road), a jump rope, a water bottle and an outdoor game set that includes a beach ball, paddle ball, Jai-Ali and a Frisbee. These items are great for outdoor play and help encourage children to stay active and healthy. I know my family will enjoy these items for the Spring and Summer.
I have 3 of these great Yoplait Kids Get Active prize packs to give away to 3 lucky readers!! You have 3 ways to enter for a chance at winning this prize.
1. Leave a comment telling us what you and your family do to stay active. *You must complete this step to qualify for additional entries.
2. You can Tweet this giveaway. Just leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
3. If you are not a follower of Momfiles then you can click the follow button at the upper, right hand section of this blog. If you are a current follower then state it in your comment.
**You must leave an individual comment per entry for them to be counted. Please leave your email address if it is not visible through your profile or site in the event you are a winner and have to be contacted. Contest ends April 8, 2002 at 12:00 am (EST) and is available to US Residents only.
Mar 25, 2009
Mar 24, 2009
Yesterday evening was an exceptional one. Our family went to see our daughter accept an award for being a South Carolina Junior Scholar. She scored very high on the PSAT and is in the top 2% of our state for academics. Is was just awesome seeing all of those intelligent young people there being honored for their achievement. They are our future physicians, scientists, engineers, chefs, and the sky's the limit! Each student received an official award along with a pin.
Look at my grown up looking girl!
This is Chardie with one of our local news anchors Stewart Moore of WIS news. He was the keynote speaker at the ceremony. Chardie threatened to take his job! Her dream is to be a news anchor locally and then for CNN. The photo came out bad because someone I know had the camera. I guess you can't take extra time to adjust the camera settings while you have a local celeb waiting so I will give him a break this time.
We are so proud of Chardonnay and we know she will go far in life :)
Mar 23, 2009
Mar 22, 2009
Mar 20, 2009
Mar 19, 2009
Mar 18, 2009
On another note we have updated our blog to give it a little edgy, sexy look. Our header was done by Keep it classy, Jen What do you think? We want honest opinions even if they are negative. We can take it, I promise! Who knows, if you say something bad I might have to have Dwayne put you on blast on the next video (kidding!). We just appreciate your input. Holla at us in the comments!
Mar 16, 2009
Mar 14, 2009
Mar 12, 2009
Mar 11, 2009
Mar 10, 2009
- turn of the television
- bathe and feed William and then put him on the floor to exercise (wear himself out)
- Light candles (out of reach of course)
- when he shows signs of being ready to sleep then down he goes.
Outcome: We had to make sure he was okay this morning since he did not want to wake up! 8 am is a good wake-up time if you ask me! Dwayne has one or two good ideas every so often ;)
Mar 9, 2009
Mar 5, 2009
Here are some of my favorite things about living in the friendly state of South Carolina:
- I love the wardrobe. Jeans, flip-flops and a Carolina Girl t-shirt.
- Mom & Pop shops. They make you feel like you are family and that you are the only customer in the store.
- Our every day greeting "Hey Y'all!"
- You can have grits for dinner.
- Sweet tea, as Paula Deen calls it "House wine of the South"
- I love the fact that you can actually get to the country in less than 10 minutes. Seeing the farms, horses, cows and country living is so beautiful. Feels like a getaway.
- Southern Hospitality and charm.
- The fact that there is an actual senior citizen to greet you when you walk into Wal-Mart. Then as you leave they say in a Southern accent "Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart, Y'all come back".
- Most people hold the door open for you and allow you to cross through the parking lot.
- I just could not imaging living anyplace else :)
Mar 4, 2009
Mar 3, 2009
Let's see, little William has his 1st birthday coming up this month. This time has gone by too fast, I want a do-over! He proves to us daily that he is a boy. No mistaking that one. I am trying to make transitions to 'big boy' status and it is going slowly. Yeah, William thinks he's royalty apparently. *sighs* To everyone that told me that I would not be spoiled with this little one like I was with the girls, Thanks. I know this now. He's so darn sweet and cute though :)
I have been working on a few projects that are time consuming. Another post for another time. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Did y'all miss your boy? Well he will be back so get ready. Let's hope he does not put all our business out in the street. Be sure to stop by tomorrow. Well that's all for now. Have a great day!