Jan 30, 2009
Jan 29, 2009
We honeymooned in the Bahamas (another gift to us) and I really don't know why we were posed like that but something tells me Dwayne made us do it! I would have worn a little dress but it was cold and rainy the whole time we were there. I had to borrow clothes to stay warm since all I packed was a bikini and sundresses. This was the last hour of our time in the Freeport and the sun decided to shine at the last minute!
Everyone wants to know what we are doing for our special day. We will go to lunch, order out for dinner and share some wine and some memories of old times. Nice and simple, just how we like it!
Jan 28, 2009
Jan 26, 2009
Jan 24, 2009
- Most people that know me say I am proper... ha!
- I love to cook, actually I am very passionate about cooking.
- I do not like tardiness...just ask my hubby!
- I am a loyal friend.
- I appreciate proper grammar usage.
- I am usually the one that keeps in touch with others
- I have quite a bit of gray hair on the top of my head but I won't color it.
- I have 3 sisters, 2 younger and 1 older.
- I'm very nice...sometimes too nice.
- I have only had one professional manicure and pedicure in my life (totally by choice)
- I love Winter and Fall and I would not mind if the Summer bypassed me.
- I have learned how to shake things off easily and not allow things to bother me.
- Not sure why but most folks think I am organized.
- I want to renew my wedding vows in 5 years.
- I don't parallel park.
- I don't care for movies.
- I enjoy driving my girls to school every morning. I am sad if I don't.
- I am a coupon shopper.
- I am married to the most fun and crazy person I know.
- I enjoy giving things to others rather than to receive.
- Material things do not impress me at all.
- I am the black sheep of my family.
- I am not athletic at all. My kids can tell you!
- I do not use the word 'ugly' to describe a person's looks EVER.
- I'm very happy and quite content :)
Play along if you wish! Please let me know if you do :)
Jan 23, 2009
Jan 22, 2009
Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
This is a photo of my sweet William on Christmas Eve. We opened gifts that night since we traveled out of town the following day. He sat on Papo's lap and was very mesmerized by the wrapping paper. He was helping Papo with opening his gift. Of course you all know William by now, he's got the tongue hanging out of his mouth. Gotta love it!
Jan 21, 2009
Jan 20, 2009
Jan 18, 2009
This last photo is just for you Tanyetta! Did you actually think I would not have one with the tongue sticking out?!
Jan 16, 2009
Here I am senior year in high school, age 17 and a whole 91 pounds!! Check out the white stocking and white flats. How exactly did that go with a Summer skorts/dress I will never know. I was rockin' the big hair too! Ah, 1991 was a good year!
Jan 14, 2009
Jan 12, 2009
Well check out the the logo and give me your 2 cents.
Take care and have a great day.
Sing with me... I'm too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts... (Everybody sing)
DWAYNE!!! said by Shelly.
Okay, I'm out...holla at me!
Jan 8, 2009
My comment to his photo was "Oh lawd, and I married you anyway! LOL!"
He then responds to say something dumb along the lines of "and yes, you continue to praise the heavens above everyday. lol!" *coughs...whatever!*
Chardie then says Uh Bawbie and Papo...LOL??? You are not cool! Please don't think you are just because you say lol!! We laughed so hard and explained that lol has been around a while now, even before she knew it existed.
We then go into the conversation about how kids these days think they came up with everything. For instance the word swagger. Youngsters think this is a word of their time since some rapper put it in a song and made a big hit out of it. Sorry kids, swagger is an old timey word :P I just love listening to my kids points of view on things. They are hysterical!
At the end of the conversation Dwayne and I both claim that we are indeed cool. Chardie agreed that I was cool but that Papo was a straight up fool! Now that one deserves a big LOL!!!
Jan 7, 2009
***Note: I must have other things going wrong since I did not say one negative thing about Dwayne. I must be losing it for real!
Jan 5, 2009
Jan 4, 2009
Jan 2, 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We are employed by or consult with: PR firms.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org