Nov 25, 2008
Nov 24, 2008
Nov 20, 2008
Nov 18, 2008
Don'tcha hate it when...
- you have been seeing previews of a show you've been longing to watch and when you do finally see it you are so disappointed. Example: Jon & Kate plus 8 wedding. Not the romantic tear jerker I was looking forward to at all.
- hubby laughs at you because your show was a bust.
- you have to make a $175 payment and the vendor tells you to make a deposit (fair enough right? WRONG!!!) They say $150 minimum deposit, huh??? Might as well pay the entire amount at one time!
- you scrape the roof of your mouth from eating too much of something that you shouldn't mess with in the first place.
- people are stressing out about what to buy for Christmas when they need to be thinking of those that have to go without the basic necessities (victims of foreclosure, loss of home due to destruction, job loss, etc...) It annoys me and believe me, life freakin' goes on after the 25th. I promise.
Well, I got may say and now you take a turn. Hit us up in the comments!
Nov 17, 2008
I know this is an odd subject but I was wondering this: Do you use the kind of paper towels that are regular full-sized sheets or the select-a-size type sheets? I did a little test at home to see which ones would last longer. I have found that if I use a standard size roll it lasts about 3-4 days. The select-a-size roll lasts about 7-8 days. Most people don't like the select-a-size rolls but I LOVE them in my house. If we have the full-sized sheets I make the family rip it in half to begin with so they are used to the size (I know, cheap..oh well). I mean, why waste and entire sheet on something so tiny?
Which paper towels do you prefer full-size or select-a-size?
*I told you it was Monday and I had nothing!
Nov 14, 2008
Nov 13, 2008
So if you have tried this product, what do you think? Did it actually work and would you recommend it to others?
Nov 11, 2008
- you can't find your keys and you get frantic looking for them. Only to find that they were in your back pocket or in your hand.
- you find out from your kids that they have to pay for volleyball uniforms. I am setting aside a good $100 thinking that will suffice only to find out they cost $179, PER CHILD!!! Times 2 kids that makes $358!!! Merry Christmas girls!!
- you get a bluetooth for your birthday (good bye corded ear piece) and it ends up not to be compatible with your phone. Just my freakin luck :/
- hateful unhappy people want you to feel as bad as they do.
- you buy something and realize after you get home that you did not use your coupon. I hate that one, I'm the coupon Queen. I do at least warn the person behind me that I may be a minute and I even offer up coupons that I won't use for things I see they are purchasing. *Yeah, just had to say that cause I just know one of you will comment and say you hate it when you are stuck behind someone that has a fist full of coupons!
Now it's your turn to gripe... Hit us up in the comments...
Nov 9, 2008
Okay, back to my story...
Nov 8, 2008
Aquafresh Toothpaste (great for travel)
Degree Deodorant for Men (trust me, husbands love free stuff too!)
Dunkin Donuts coffee sample (a ground coffee sample to make at home)
Bear Naked Fruit and Granola ( just got this in the mail yesterday)
Greenies Dental treat for dogs (these are VERY pricey in the store! My Milo loved his free sample~!)
New Always Infinity (just got this one last week)
Nov 6, 2008
Happiness to me is...
- when my kids tell me I smell good.
- when I get my new light bill and find that it went down by over $100!
- when I get something unexpected in the mail.
- when my hubby gets up in the morning on his own and I don't have to tell him what to do.
- when my baby blows bubbles and I tell him to stop and he smiles at me.
- when I hear the girls say "this is one of the best days of my life!"
- making a senior citizen smile.
- getting my feet rubbed.
- the sound of laughter.
- making those around me happy.
In a nutshell, it's the simple things in life that make me happy :) What about you??
Nov 5, 2008
I am only now realizing how scary this photo is with the 5 am no make-up look! Yikes!!
I enjoyed my cake and cupcakes! When I was a kid, I would be bummed when my birthday fell on Election Day. I always thought it was a waste. Not this time around!!