Sep 30, 2008
I have been so bad at keeping up with the blog for the past few days. I guess you can say that I have been doing the mom thing so that has been my #1 priority. Having a 6 month old baby keeps my hands full and I never want that to affect my other children. I am a mom first before anything else. Oh, and if you had the husband I have, you would see how tough my job can be! Speaking of the hubby, please check out his blog. I have also been trying to help him get it together so be sure to show some love. I have some interesting topics I want to throw your way so be sure to keep checking in on me. We will have some good ones for tomorrow's Don'tcha hate it when... Wednesday. I am also going to have my daughters featured as guest writers so that will be very interesting. The are nicknamed little Shellys so who knows what might be in store! Dwayne, BEWARE!! I hope everyone has a successful day!
Sep 26, 2008
Sep 25, 2008
Sep 24, 2008
- you grab a doorknob and it's sticky or greasy and as always, nobody did it.
- you are trying to help your hubby by getting him ready for work (making coffee, breakfast, ironing clothing, and packing lunch) and he is mad at you for making him get up. Hello?? Hot coffee and breakfast?!!!
- you finally finished cleaning the house and then the family comes home. If you are a SAHM you know exactly what I mean.
- When your wife puts you on blast and put all your business out in the aura ( Dwayne )
- When you make a post and you get 1 comment, but your wife makes a post and gets 15 million comments ( Dwayne- PS- thanks Katie for commenting on my post :))
- you are reminded of why you can't stand going to WalMart because you get hit up to buy something before you make it into the actual store.
Now it's your turn, hit us up in the comments...
Sep 23, 2008
Sep 22, 2008
Sep 19, 2008
Sep 17, 2008
Don'tcha hate it when...
- you are eating something that is so good and you run out and all you need is like one or two more bites to be satisfied.
- you finally get out of the house alone and your cell phone rings off the hook.
- you find fingerprints on your computer screen and they don't belong to you. ugh!
- people post like a thousand youtube videos on their blog. (not targeted at anyone specific Dwayne)
- you are forced to retire your favorite article of clothing. (Yes Dwayne, the 15 year old Miami Hurricanes shorts have got to go!)
Okay, I'm tapped out now, it's your turn. Hit us up in the comments...
Sep 15, 2008
Sep 11, 2008
Sit one of these in front of him...
And offer up a few of these as needed and you are done!
Sep 10, 2008
but the takeover. Hey ladies, don'tcha you hate it when the BBCDO takes over ? HA HA HA
This one is for the ladies...
This one is for everyone...
I'll Holla --P_E_A_C_E - Dwayne aka Ismail the Great
Sep 9, 2008
Well, Sunday was Briahnna's 12th birthday. Since it is volleyball season we decided to not have a a party because of how busy the family's schedule is. I let the kid decide what she wanted as her special birthday dinner. This is what she decided on...
Here is Will sleeping on his daddy. Yes, he is drooling!
The girls are both a part of their school's volleyball team. Briahnna is a team manager and Chardonnay is one of the talented athletes. They played their first game yesterday and won! I would have taken photos but the hubby had the camera last and did not recharge the battery. This was all I got...
Briahnna had to steal a quick kiss from little brother before I yelled at her to get back to her manager's post. Can you tell that William does not get enough attention?
We have games every Wednesday until October 22. I try to do as much as I can always to support the kids. I baked about 2 dozen giant chocolate chip cookies for a bake sale at school and Chardonnay sent me a text to tell me they sold out in a minute! Some of them were already purchased by my family before they even made it out the door. That was worth my 3 hours in the kitchen! I know I spent more than they probably made but the kids are more than worth it. Okay that's enough for now. I hope everyone has a great day!!