A lot of people assume the common cold is an illness people catch during the fall and winter months. The truth is a cold is a virus that is prevalent during every season, year round. Below are some great Cold Remedies to help the entire family with the Spring Cold.
1) Make sure you drink a lot of Vitamin C. Try drinking cold drinks such as orange juice or grapefruit juice
2) Keep Cold-EEZE Oral Spray or lozenges in your purse. It’s clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by nearly half.
3) Try using a humidifier. These are great in the summer time because they do not add any additional heat to the room and it cleanses the air.
4) Honey is one of the best remedies if you’re having a sore throat along with a cold. Try adding honey to every day meals such as pancakes or to your ice tea.
5) Get plenty of rest. Whether you are sick or not, a good night’s sleep will always improve a person’s overall health.