- Everything you need to create personalized iron-on labels — includeds a LabelWorks LW-300 printer, 2 iron-on tape cartridges and an application guide.
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 30 self-created label designs
- Prints up to two lines of text — more space for you to add specialty frames or symbols to enhance your design
- Easy to apply — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Iron-on labels — durable, machine-washable iron-on labels can be applied to almost any fabric in just seconds
- Carrying case included — stores the LW-300 printer, two cartridges, six AAA-sized batteries (not included) and optional AC Adapter (not included)
My thoughts about the Epson LabelWorks Iron-on Label Kit:
- It is SO easy to use! As long as you know how to press buttons, you can use this.
- I like the selection of fonts and icons to make personalization better. This is great if your kid is involved in sports or different activities/clubs.
- It is super quiet and I love the cutting feature. You have minimal waste which means more labels.
- I think this would be great for sports' teams since their jerseys or tees are all the same. You can even include an email address if the item has been found, so it can be returned. That's the beauty of being able to personalize 100%.
- Ironing the label on is so simple and it really holds up to washing.
- If you have multiple children who sometimes have the same color garments, this is a great way for them to find which one belongs to them. It also lessons any stress or arguments :)
Overall, I really recommend this nifty little machine. It's very useful and practical. It's great for parents, business owners or teachers. The unit retails for $69.99 and can be purchased online at the Epson store. I think it's a great gift idea for the upcoming holiday season. Be sure to connect with Epson on Facebook and Twitter for product updates and promotions.
I received a unit for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own as always.