- I really can't stand when they show a married couple reenact their morning routine in a small bathroom. Do people really brush their hair or teeth at the same exact time each morning and bump into each other like that? We don't. Our master bathroom in my home is smaller than some bathrooms in hotels, but we never complain.
- Couples that can't agree on colors, finishes or anything for that matter. They have heated on-air arguments and someone ends up in fake tears.
- When they have over-the-top expectations for an itty bitty budget.
- When people have a budget of over a million dollars and end up buying a 1,200 square foot home.
- Why do the men have to get inside the tub? I would be so embarrassed if my husband did something like that on camera. Sadly, he probably would.
- I do LOVE when the host shows a house that has everything a couple is looking for-- all custom features, open and over-sized spaces, gourmet kitchen, dream back yard and everything else only to burst their bubble when the sales price is revealed. It ends up being like $400K over budget, Hehehe!
- There is always going to be that one woman who freaks out because there's a dead bug on the ground. C'mon man, it's DEAD!
- People and the whole "open floor plan" thing. I don't really get it. When I'm in the kitchen cooking, I don't want to be bothered. I don't need to see my family or guests while I'm in there. It's my "me time" and I don't need anyone talking to me during that time.
Mar 14, 2015
I would love to punch some people on HGTV
I just wanted to share some random thoughts that come to mind while I'm watching my favorite shows on HGTV...