I decided to make a list of all the latest strange and cute things the boy is doing these days.
- We attend both of his sisters volleyball games frequently. If you dare try to clap or cheer he will start to cry as if you were beating him. I have to remember NOT to cheer. It's hard.
- William is teething and instead of biting on a toy or washcloth he prefers his hands. Yuck
- He does not put things in his mouth like normal toddlers. He never really did that even as a baby.
- His new thing he loves to do is find random items and bring them to me. His latest finds: a staple, paperclip, half a toothpick, thumbtack, dog fur, an electric outlet "safety" cover and a variety of tiny pieces of string or plastic. All of these are choking hazards and thankfully this is where the not putting anything in his mouth comes in really well.
- He loves to do his dancie dance when watching Yo Gabba Gabba (so do I)
- When he does something wrong and gets yelled at he comes up to my face and kisses me repeatedly. On the mouth.
- William thinks he is my husband, he really does.
- He loves to plow. Plow??? Yes plow. He takes his chair and pushes it around the house like a plow. He is really serious too when he is plowing! It's the funniest thing! He even knows how to maneuver his plow around tight corners.
Well I hope everyone is caught up on what the little guy is up to these days!