The box was filled with so many handy items. I was really impressed with how detailed it was.
Emergency kit included:
- Weather radio that has a light on it as well.
- Hand Sani Pen to clean away the ick that can make you sick.
- Multi Tool- cuts, saws, screws, unscrews and can open bottles.
- Food bar for when hunger strikes
- Ultibrush- All-in-one toothbrush including toothpaste
- Toilet kit- for when you aren't around a toilet
- Quick Dry Chamois Cloth- good for drying your hair or absorbing water from a puddle.
- Dry Shampoo- Keeps hair fresh when showering is not an option.
- Pocket Lantern- It gives off way more light than you would expect with 4 settings including flashing.
The First Aid Kit was loaded with so many items. I don't think I would have thought of half of these things.
• Flexible bandages
• Large gauze pads
• Gauze rolls
• Gauze sponges
• Latex-free first aid tape
• Butterfly wound closures
• Flexible wrap bandage
• Latex-free nitrile gloves
• Triangle bandages
• Emergency scissors
• Irrigation syringe
• N95 masks
• Antiseptic skin cleanser
Boltwell offers a variety of kits for so many different needs such as Fire safety, Pet care, Food, Car and more. You can purchase kits ready-to-go or individual items as add-ons. I think my husband will want to get the emergency ladder. I feel like along with keeping extra food supplies available and having a family plan, you can be prepared for emergencies with these emergency kits.