- I don't like the beach. Sand and sea water, no thanks.
- I have not worn a swimsuit in 3 years. My cellulite has gotten worse since having the last kiddo. I'm thinking I need a swim skirt.
- I have had a professional manicure/pedicure once in my life.
- I dislike shoe shopping.
- I think my family might be the only family in America that does not own a gaming system of any kind. We don't plan on ever buying one either.
- Although I am not big into travel, I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise before I leave this earth. Oh yeah and I want to go to Las Vegas.
- I love foot and neck massages. I just don't like it done by a professional. Something about strangers touching me...
- I get really uncomfortable in crowded places and elevators. I will pretend I forgot something just to avoid getting into an elevator with others.
- I love beer. I craved it so much when I was pregnant with William. I try not to drink it too much since I think it is the culprit to my weight gain.
- Most of my young life I wanted to get a boob job. It took me turning 30 to realize that I was crazy. I am so glad I never went through with it!
Apr 1, 2011
10 Facts you didn't know about me
I stole this post idea from my sweet friend Lisa of New York Chica.