This post is coming from Chardonnay and Briahnna (daughters of Sheliza or some people call her Shelly)
There are a lot of things that you may or may not know about our mom and we are here to tell you those things.
1) Her nickname is "Bawbi". We have been calling her that since we were babies.
2) She likes beer,and today at the grocery store, she was smiling and saying "Ooh" at a case of raspberry pomegranate beer.(YUCK!)
3) She lets us watch "Desperate Housewives" with her on Sunday nights. We love that show!
4) Once, when she was pregnant, she ate seven slices of pizza! That's a lot of pizza for one person, don't you think?! Well, maybe not for a sumo wrestler.
5) She always uses immaculate grammar! She will say certain words in a sentence that I have no clue what they mean. Makes me wanna (oh, I mean want to) carry a pocket dictionary everywhere I go!
6) She completely corrupts herself when the car radio is actually working.
7) When she was pregnant, she had this pair of jeans that looked really lame, so we called them "the lame jeans".
8) Her favorite children's television show is "ICarly" and she wouldn't mind having her hair styled like Carly. (Miranda Cosgrove)She even almost cried on an episode when Carly and her brother were going to be separated for good.
9) Her nickname for "American Idol" is "American Atrocity" (which of course we totally disagree)!
10) When our Dad said that the bath tub, was blocked up, Bawbi decided to take action. She kept pouring in plunging soap, and plunged till she couldn't take it anymore. Then, she realized that the switch to fill up the tub was up, so that was why water filled up in the tub. She felt so dumb afterwards.
So, as you can see, our mom is probably not the person that you thought that she was.