I really love Carmex products because they are very effective and affordable. I wear a layer under my lip color and apply as needed throughout the day. Aside from the traditional jars, tubes and sticks, Carmex has some other items in their product lineup that are worth checking out.
- Crafted with a soothing blend of colloidal oatmeal and cold-pressed antioxidant-rich fruit seed oil
- Helps restore lips’ natural beauty with long-lasting moisture
- Visibly smoother, healthier looking lips
Carmex Cold Sore Treatment gives immediate cold sore symptom relief you can see and feel
- Works on contact to relieve cold sore symptoms while the sore heals naturally
- Relieves pain and itch with benzocaine
- Minimizes the appearance of a cold sore with TriPLEX™ Formula
Over the years, I have given Carmex products as teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, and coworker gifts. I always suggest Carmex for gift-giving because it is so affordable and practical. It is also very well received. You can find Carmex products in most drug stores, grocery stores, and mass retailers. My local grocery stores almost always have the classic products on sale for just $1! Connect with Carmex on Facebook & Twitter for product updates.
Giveaway: One very luck Mom Files reader will win a Carmex gift pack of assorted products! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only and will end on December 29, 2016. Must follow rules in Rafflecopter. One winner will be chosen randomly. Mom Files is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes. Good luck!
I received product samples for review. All opinions are my own as always.