In my family's many years of Christmas mornings opening gifts, we have worn pajamas 100% of the time. I don't think we change until lunch time. I feel like Christmas would not be the same if we were formally dressed for the day.
zulily is an online retailer obsessed with bringing customers special finds at incredible prices every day, conducted a survey to uncover holiday sleepwear trends across the country. What do Americans really want to wear while unwrapping gifts with loved ones this holiday season? They've got your answers!
- 60% of Americans wear holiday PJ's while opening presents on Christmas morning
- 27% of those festive folks have already picked out their Christmas PJ's
- 31% view matching PJ's as a family affair
- 8% will dress up their four-legged friends in matching PJ accessories (Fido is part of the family after all, right?)
- 29% prefer plaid jammies
- Most Americans will change out of their PJ's after breakfast (27%)
Also, check out how they are giving back this year by making bed times better for children in need. Customers can purchase a product featuring a “Buy One, Give One” badge on zulily to trigger a donation to one of two philanthropic organizations, First Book and Treehouse.
Stay connected to zulily on Facebook & Twitter for product promotions and updates.