Once you pick the ingredients to avoid, you can go into specific menu categories or choose from suitable options to customize your meal.
What makes this so great is that they offer suggestions on what is suitable and also foods suitable with modifications. My daughter was able to order a Teryaki Chicken sandwich and we requested it with no mayo. We have some good family friends who have food allergies and sensitivities that we frequently meet up with at Red Robin for lunch or dinner. I have introduced them to the Customizer Hub and they are thrilled with how much easier it is to order their meals. It helps to be able to know in advance what menu item ingredients are and what to avoid.
My husband was commenting how family-friendly Red Robin is. We noticed a lot of birthday gatherings as well as large groups while we were there. I highly recommend you give Red Robin a try if you haven't already.
Information about the Interactive Allergen Menu:
· Red Robin’s Customizer Hub on RedRobin.com allows Guests to test-drive different combinations of ingredients and enjoy their Red Robin menu favorites while keeping within their dietary restrictions. The Customizer Hub gives guest two options: “Customize Your Nutrition” and “Build a Customized Allergen Menu.”
· Red Robin’s Interactive Allergen Menu provides order recommendations based on guests’ allergies and allows them to view a menu that is tailored to their specific dietary needs.
· Red Robin trains all restaurant Team Members to allow guests to modify their Red Robin food or beverage order to suit their taste or dietary preferences. If a guest has a food allergy, the Red Robin team member will ring in the order with an allergy alert and bright type so it is clear on the table order.
· This allergen alert appears in easily noticeable bright, red and bold letters on the order and notifies the kitchen that a special allergen kit is required for the order. Red Robin uses allergen kits to prepare all allergen orders. The kits include tools that are for use on allergen orders only and are purple to clearly distinguish them from other kitchen tools. Purple is the color of Allergen Awareness.
· Red Robin provides the guest with information so they can make an educated decision on what to order themselves, whether it’s for food intolerances or food allergies.
**Just in time for Allergen Awareness Month, Omission Pale Ale will be available at participating Red Robin restaurants nationwide, beginning May 12. Omission Pale Ale, a gluten-free beer, is part of a delicious line of craft beers brewed with malted barley, but specially crafted to remove gluten. Red Robin believes it is important for Guests to have options and information to make educated decisions and is offering Omission Pale Ale on its Interactive Allergen Menu.
Connect with Red Robin on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for product updates and promotions.
Mom Files is giving away a $25 Red Robin gift card to one lucky reader. Enter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to US Residents only and will end on May 17, 2014. Please follow giveaway rules in Rafflecopter widget. One winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email. Mom Files is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes. Good luck!
I received a gift card to Red Robin for my family to test out the Customizer Hub. The Red Robin information and gift cards have been provided by Red Robin. All opinions are mine.