For my entire adult life, I have had difficulty taking multi-vitamins and dietary supplements. Apparently I am allergic to a certain combination of vitamins that bring on flu-like symptoms. Crazy, huh? When I was offered a sample of SmartyPants gummy vitamins to review, I did some quick research. I wanted to read up on them before committing to try them out. My first thought was that my oldest daughter can't take vitamins because she has great difficulty swallowing pills. If anything, she might benefit from them. I decided that she would be the one to review this product in my place.
Her initial reaction was, "Yum!". She loved the flavors and the fact that she felt like it was more of a treat than anything. I was so curious that I had to try them for myself. I was very nervous because the last thing I would want is to come down with cold/flu symptoms. I went for it and tried them out for a week. Guess what? No bad reactions were had! I couldn't believe it! I finally found something I could take to supplement my relatively healthy diet. They worked out very well for my daughter and she decided that she wants to buy them for herself when she starts her job.
Here are some facts about SmartPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Adults:
- Only Multivitamin + Omega 3s + Vitamin D gummy on the market!
- Excellent Source of Omega 3 DHA+EPA* from eco friendly small fish oil
- 225% of the US RDI for Vitamin D + includes 9 other nutrients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Gluten & casein free. Made in California in a GMP-certified facility