I received Disney Channel “Teen Beach Movie” products in exchange for a post about the film. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Teen Beach Movie premieres on July 19 at 8:00 ET/PT.
Some of the cast includes:
· Ross Lynch, star of Disney Channel’s Austin & Ally & Hollywood Records’ R5
· Maia Mitchell, star of ABC Family’s The Fosters (executive produced by Jennifer Lopez) and guest star on Disney Channel’s Jessie
· Grace Phipps, star of ABC Family’s The Nine Lives of Chloe King and the CW’s Vampire Diaries
· Garrett Clayton, guest star of Disney Channel’s Shake It Up and NBC’s Days of our Lives
· Disney Channel brings back "Family Movie Night” with “Teen Beach Movie.” Kids, parents and grandparents will be engaged by the story, music, dancing and retro fashion, and will have fun watching the movie’s modern twist on classics such as "Gidget," "Beach Blanket Bingo," "Grease," and "West Side Story."
· "Teen Beach Movie" is part of the blockbuster Disney Channel Original Movie franchise that has produced TV's #1 movie among Tweens ages 9-14 for the past 11 years (2002-12) and the #1 cable TV movie in Total Viewers for the past 6 years (2007-2012).
· The soundtrack features 12 songs influenced by surf rock, Motown R&B, rockabilly and pop.
· "Teen Beach Movie" is filled with great storytelling and entertainment. It also has a meaningful plot that showcases positive themes like self-expression, friendship and youth empowerment.
My teenage daughters are excited about tuning in to watch the movie premiere. I really think it will be a fun movie to watch with the family.
To learn more about Teen Beach Movie, visit http://DisneyChannel.com/TeenBeachMovie and be sure to follow @DisneyChannelPR on Twitter and Instagram, and TeenBeachMovie on Pinterest using #TeenBeachMovie.