I am still trying to decide what to do with William. There is a HUGE part of me that wants to home school him. Then there is a tiny part of me that wants to send him to school. If I do send him to school then I would more than likely need to put him in preschool to get him used to a classroom setting. Oh what to do, what to do... This is one of those things I think about most of the day. I just don't know what to do!