- My 16 year old daughter does not care for meat at all. Even the sight of a steak or pork chop will make her feel sick to her stomach. She won't eat burgers or meatloaf or any red meat related dish. She is my chicken and seafood eater. Why does she LOVE pulled pork? WTH? How does that make sense?
- When Dwayne and I were shopping on Black Friday we actually heard people complaining about the lines being too long. Really now? It's Black Friday ya dummie!
- I saw this gorgeous young woman the other day looking over the cosmetics at Kohl's. She was dressed really well, nice hairstyle, the whole nine yards...until....this heffa was trying on the lip gloss sample directly on her lips!!! I could not believe my eyes. WTH? Who does that? Oh yeah, cheap broads with no class.
- Our big screen TV died on us. Life is not nice without HDTV. I hate that we have to get a new one.
- I am still not over Dwayne saying that I look like I am trying to steal from the stores.
- I can't stand when I am Facebooking and Twittering from my smartphone and I accidentally retweet or "like" something bad because my touchscreen is so sensitive. Makes me look like a jerk!
Dec 1, 2010
Ah, it's Wednesday... Where do I start?