For a lot of us who are frequent "Facebookers" I have taken the time to compile a list of no-no's for Facebook.
* It is not nice to go through other people’s friends list and add them without knowing them. If you are just trying to have a lot of friends, this is not a good way.
* If you invite someone to join your network, site, mafias, farms, etc. or any other interest and they have not responded, this is a good sign they are NOT interested. Frequent invites are annoying and need to stop.
* If you send too many virtual gifts to others, you might get blocked from their stream.
* It is not cool to use a fake name or picture. It can hinder you from people you actually know from adding you.If you go as Mike "Keepin'itPimpin" Johnson and you have a profile pic of Lil Wayne, chances are you will NOT get added.
* Cursing on your status or on someone’s wall. In my book that is almost instant deletion. Keep it clean, you never know who can see it. I have a teenager on FB so I respect her.
* If someone removes you as a friends leave it alone. They had their reasons so don’t be childish sending daily requests and messages asking why you deleted them.
* If you keep your wall closed and do not allow comments on any of your photos, status or notes then why are you on FB is the first place??
* Do not friend strangers just to pitch your business to them. Collecting email addresses from your “friends” is just wrong. I do not want to buy your organic juice, host a party or purchase panties that will make me melt away my fat. Thanks, but no thanks!!
* If you have an issue with someone or have something personal to discuss DO NOT post it on their public wall. Inbox them. There are some things that should never be publicized.
* It might be a good idea to not tag someone in a photo that could cause humiliation or problems for them. I have seen people in provocative photos posted by others. While on the subject of photos, you might want to be careful what you post. Jobs are looking at FB and a lot of people have been terminated over FB. It’s not that important people!
Please, if you have anything to add by all means we want to hear it!!