- Do not do your child's hair in the car. Seriously, there was someone in front of me doing that (hair grease and all) holding up the flow of traffic.
- If there are orange cones set up so cars do not go that way then please, DO NOT GO THAT WAY!
- Carpool is social hour for some parents. Please talk to each other. We don't want to hear your whining from 20 feet away. If you are talking from car to car, be mindful of the traffic behind you.
- If you talk on your cellphone, please use your "inside voice" in your vehicle.
- Please refrain from smoking in line. Not everyone enjoys second-hand smoke.
- Please DO NOT cut in line. Not cool at all.
- Park in designated parking spaces and stop being a lazy ass and wait in line like all the other parent do.
Apr 15, 2010
There are some very inconsiderate people in this world and they show just how rude they can be in the carpool line at school. Here is a list of some no-no's when in the carpool line.