Aug 30, 2008
Aug 29, 2008
Aug 28, 2008
Aug 27, 2008
- you realize you have another boy to clean up after, not just the hubby (my big boy)
- your hubby is trying to teach your son his bad ways
- when I think my kid would love the dozens of toys he has and all he wants is a simple washcloth
- Or when I have been taking care of baby ALL day long and when daddy comes home he wants him and acts like I have been torturing him all day. It's not right!
- Last one, when you read old posts of your own and realize you had grammatical errors! I would not want to end up on Tanyetta's spot! LOL!!
Aug 26, 2008
Aug 25, 2008
I discovered from this dream, that even with my best intentions, I must move out of the way.
Sorry for any grammatical errors - Hey it's 4 in the morning!!
Aug 21, 2008
Of course Briahnna has to have her signature silly shot.
Aug 20, 2008
- people that make a reasonable income with no kids complain about their finances. Get a second job!
- people assume that because you're a stay-at-home mom that you can run all their errands for them in the daytime.
- you have to share your Milano cookies with your kids. Hey, they have their own snacks..leave mine alone!
- you get your child's favorite shows theme song gets stuck in your head. Glad High School Musical died down with the kids cause I was going nuts with that one!
- your husband should be getting ready for work and he's sitting there watching Blue's Clues like it's CNN.
- when your hubby needs to be pulling the trash bin out to the curb but he's too busy watching Arthur.
It's your turn now... what bugs you? Hit us up in the comments!
Aug 18, 2008
I am going to miss those knuckle heads while they are at school. I was so lucky to have 2 extra sets of hands with the baby. Speaking of baby, he weighs almost 20 pounds now! He's in size 4 diapers. The bigger the size, the fewer in the package. Not fun. I know the girls will miss their little brother and he will miss them too.
Aug 13, 2008
Don'tcha hate it when...
- You make an extravagant meal that took hours to cook and your family enjoys it. Then you make a 1/2 hour meal and the family is raving as if they were eating steak and lobster.
- Your hubby is actually right. Damn.
- Your baby boy discovers he has "boy parts". Now I have to look at him and the hubby grab their parts. Not attractive.
- Your children bring up your faults in front of company. I don't recall ever saying that I was perfect to begin with.
My list could go on but that would make me sound bitter LOL! What bugs you? Hit us up in the comments...
Aug 11, 2008
Aug 8, 2008
Aug 7, 2008
It sounded like my hair stylist was sawing through my hair! It took an entire minute to cut the ponytail off. There were a few other ladies waiting for their appointment and they all sat there nervously watching me get all my hair hacked off. I was the only one that was happy. Everyone else thought I was nuts.
Aug 6, 2008
Today the girls did a very interesting thing that they can certainly say they have never done before. They shelled speckled butter beans. My father-in-law is from the country and he took a trip this past weekend. He came back with a HUGE bag of what I thought were sugar snap peas or something related to them. He said that they were speckled butter beans and that they had to be removed from the pods in order to cook them. Usually he brings them from the Farmers Market all packed in pound sized bags already shelled and cleaned. Let's just say that 2 1/2 hours of manual labor yielded about 1 3/4 pounds of beans. I helped a little until my fingertips were sore. It is kinda fun and the girls enjoyed doing it. We explained to them that a lot of people in the country grow their own produce and have to do all the cleaning and sorting. I thought they would have moaned and groaned and asked why we can't just go to the store to buy some. They really had fun doing it. What they found to be really cool was that the shells that looked all brown and yucky gave you beans of the most gorgeous purple shades. It's great that my kids are content with doing such simple things with no complaints. I guess I could learn a thing or two from them huh?
Aug 2, 2008
**Only 1 entry per person. Giveaway is for US residents only.