Dec 31, 2007
Happy New Year to all and more updates to come....
Dec 17, 2007
Dec 13, 2007
- Starbucks. I know the difference between decaf and regular so there is no tricking me.
- Aleve and Advil. Tylenol is like candy to me.
- Allegra D, I sure could use one right now!
- Beer and Margaritas...especially on date night at a sports bar.
- Complaining about my "fat" belly.
- Wearing normal clothing.
- Climbing stairs with ease.
- Playing (badly) volleyball, badminton, or basketball with the girls outside.
- Cutting grass. One of my twisted obsessions, I LOVE it!
- Lifting things without my family screaming at me for being hard headed.
Other than those things, I really am enjoying my pregnancy. I am enjoying the attention and care I get from even strangers in the stores. My husband has been showing a 'sensitive side' that he will deny in a minute! I feel pretty this time around. My family is spoiling me. I get many more foot and shoulder massages. I get to sit and watch nonsense on TV with my legs propped up while eating whatever I want at that time. I love getting phone calls from all my friends and family just to check on me (it means a lot).
I think I can handle pregnancy for a few more months! ;)