Jul 24, 2007
Jul 20, 2007
Jul 19, 2007
Anyway, I was getting up from my chair to walk upstairs to go on mom duty when I looked over at the trash can right next to me and this is what I saw.
~Now keep in mind, I was very sleepy and could not focus too well.
How sad that I thought it was a snake! In fact it was the old phone cord that I put in there last night. I screamed sooo loud that my kids thought there could be an intruder in the house or something just as bad. I could barely breathe for like 20 seconds. I felt so stupid afterwards. Now if my hubby was there he would have done a video blog post and probably talk so much trash about me. Now that is quite a way to wake up in the morning I have to say! I sure did not need coffee today!
Jul 18, 2007
Jul 13, 2007
- You made cakes in your Easy Bake Oven.
- You made snow cones with your Snoopy Snow Cone Machine.
- You made Shrinky-Dinks.
- You used to tape record songs off the radio by holding your portable tape recorder up to the speaker.
- You wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer. (top of my list!)
- You thought Olivia Newton John's song, "Physical" was about aerobics.
- You had the Donnie and Marie dolls.
- You wore a poncho, gauchos, and knickers.
- You had a crush on Deney Terrio from Dance Fever.
- It was cool to have the "Dorothy Hamill" hairstyle.